Did someone say “time to clean your closet”? I have a lot of SIX different cooler-weather tops/sweaters in colors that will brighten your day. All worn once or not at all… they’re things I bought and realized after the fact that the colors weren’t right for me. But YOU are the beneficiary of my errors!
1. Teal knit Ann Taylor top, size L, with cute bell sleeves.
2. Garnet lightweight cotton Merona cardigan, size XXL but runs smallish, more like a L or XL.
3. Gorgeous multicolored black swan/waterlilly blouse with funky flamenco sleeves. Ann Taylor, L and runs big.
4. Wonderfully bulky deep orange cowl neck sweater from H & M, size M but runs big.
5. Banana Republic peachy pink ribbed wool sweater from their Filpucci collection. Sz. L
6. J. Crew bright orange merino wool crewneck sweater, size L
The J.Crew sweater alone cost nearly $100… grab the lot and be gorgeous this fall!