Co-Founder & CEO
Suzanne Vinnik has appeared with some of the leading regional opera houses and international concert stages throughout her career and has been praised by critics of The New York Times as a “stylish lyric soprano” with a “voice notable for its dramatic nuance." In addition to her position at Shoperatic, she is an internationally published photographer, stylist and content creator and enjoys curating fashion for the stage, film/tv, and photoshoots in addition to managing her store on this platform where she's sold thousands of pieces of vintage, luxury brands and the best in contemporary fashion.
- Hometown: Las Vegas, NV
- Favorite city in the world: Los Angeles
- Favorite Outfit: Athleisure paired with vintage outerwear, embroidered boots, feather hats and fringies
- I see myself in five years … offering members of this community contracts as an opera administrator and continuing my passion of arts advocacy.
- What is your proudest accomplishment? Putting over $400k into the pockets of women in opera and making them look and feel confident with every purchase.
Co-Founder, Executive Director
Sara Duchovnay is currently enjoying an active operatic and concert career throughout the US. She has been described as a “standout” by the San Francisco Chronicle, “radiantly voiced” by LA Weekly, and praised for her “beautiful upper register” by Opera News. She travels the USA in her RV where she regularly sources estate jewelry especially from the Art Deco Period and some of the best vintage and luxe labels.
- Hometown: Bryn Mawr, PA
- Favorite city in the world: New Orleans
- Favorite Outfit: Vintage Black Dresses and ALL THE ART DECO JEWELRY.
- If I weren’t a singer I would be … a writer
- What is your proudest accomplishment? When other women tell me that they have paid their bills, paid off credit cards, moved out of unhappy of unhealthy living situations, and felt confident about themselves in a new way because they can now call themselves business women in addition to performers.
Errin Hatter is a Soprano from the Greater Houston area. She graduated from the University of St. Thomas with a Master ofLiberal Arts with a concentration in vocal performance. She is a freelance classical singer and member of The Exigence Vocal Ensemble through the Sphinx Organization (Detroit, MI) and is currently working on an Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Project Management. Errin enjoys designing and sewing her own custom fashions.
- Hometown: Baton Rouge, LA/ Stafford, TX
- Favorite city in the world: Salzburg, Austria
- Favorite Outfit: Theia Golden Blossom Gown - Black gown with golden rose inlay on the back and with a train
- I see myself in 5 years working in the admin side of a theater/opera company (management).
- What is your proudest accomplishment? Being a Mommy Diva to my son, Jeremiah, earning my Master's Degree in Music and Working on my MBA in Project Management.